3 Jul 2007

Moving forward

Until now I have presented my observations in various fields and placed them in an historic perspective. I tried to simplify matters and structure them in such a way that makes it easy to compare developments.

At the same time I introduced analysis tools to place developments of ICT, media and marketing techniques in perspective to enable you to determine their true nature based on the life cycle theory. All these ingredients should help you to analyse your companies current status; the power of your company’s digital relationships.

It seems impossible to give one recipe for all situations in all types of industry. Instead I will give you a few reference cases for which I will give you a global description of their current status, their strategic challenges and the way to choose and implement the chosen direction.

The examples I choose are generic and come from the field of Publishing, Consumer Marketing, Telecom, Service institutions (Banking, insurance , etc.) and Logistics

It may seem a mission impossible to you to start changing the way your company works right now, but everything starts with awareness. Once you see the challenges that lay ahead just beginning is the next step.

Keep the focus on customer relations. They will give you direction. Spread the word.

At the same time I have prepared a series of interview with leading marketing, publishing, e-commerce and ICT professionals. I will publish these interviews in due time.

No comments: